junior college basketball espn

Discussion in 'Region 16 Board' started by redngreyfan#1, Mar 14, 2017.

1. redngreyfan#1

redngreyfan#1 Member
    Expand Collapse

The real story now is the great basketball that's played each year at Hutch, and ESPN refuses televise it. But will show curling, division 2,3,and 4 sports. I wonder if it was at Kansas city mo. at sprint center or at bigger venue would they cover it I think so. Lot of div 1 players playing on these teams. But that cozy feeling at hutch would be gone and playing for national championship on your home court also be off the table. oh well my rant of the day.

2. bluff_sideliner

bluff_sideliner Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I suspect some of it is on the NJCAA's heads. I love juco basketball. The NJCAA? Not so much.
    The good news is that they're streaming the tournament this year on NJCAA TV. If a person has a streaming box (like a Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV) or even a computer and a HDMI cable, they can watch the tournament on their TV :)

3. Ubuibme

Ubuibme Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Get the National Tournament out of Hutch. Bring charges against the Motels for price fixing! Take up Curling!
    Somebody pass me my meds!

4. bluff_sideliner

bluff_sideliner Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

My advice for folks visiting Kansas for the tournament is simple: get a room in Wichita, McPherson, Newton or even Kingman. Beats being gouged :mad::mad: